Sunday, 23 September 2007
i've been a little rushed off my feet lately - what with relocating to brighton and having a project to get finished before I start my course - but i thought i could spare a couple of minutes to say 'hello'.
the illustration above is from the sequence I am working on at the moment. the project is all about surprising the audience and I won't go into what I am doing a the moment but lets just say I have found it a wee bit tricky. (being asked to surprise someone is almost as tough as trying to be witty). fingers crossed it all goes well on wednesday.
anyway, the real reason i decided to post something today is because sally has tagged me (how exciting) so here goes:
THE RULES: "Each player starts with eight random facts/habits or embarrassing things about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog."
1. One of the 1st things I did when I moved to Brighton was join the library. I'd really like to work in a library some day.
2. I don't like curry or the office, which are the two things in the world that everyone else thinks are the bees knees.
3. If I had been a boy my parents would have named me Martin.
4. I'm currently trying to learn french via podcast and I look forward to it raining so I can say "Il pleut" - I like the way it sounds.
5. I have a signed photograph of the chuckle brothers from when I met them at a pantomime when I was younger. (I'm also quite proud of the fact I've met them, god knows why)
6. I love donkeys. Whenever I drive to Brighton from home I try to take some carrots so I can stop and feed the donkeys on the way.
7. I can't function properly without tea. I am well and truly addicted.
8. I'm currently sleeping on an airbed because my bed isn't due to be delivered until the 8th october (which seems absolutely ages away).
and that's it!
now, i'm going to tag sair, kate, lyzi, sabine & lucy (i know that's not 8 but it'll do.)