Saturday 17 November 2012

What You Sow


Recently I was asked by the very lovely Lyndsey to help design a banner for her new venture What You Sow - an online shop which sells lovely gardening things for the creative gardener. Although if you are not 100% green-fingered (like me) then there are also a whole host of nice treats to be found (and some great stocking fillers for christmas!)

It was really sweet of Lynsdey to think of me for this piece and I had a lot of fun working on it - drawing plants and vegetables is a particular favourite of mine. The site is so full of lovely objects and ideas so I'd recommend you all have a look!

You should also check out the What You Sow blog as there lots of amazing crafty tutorials and inspirational ideas (as well as selling nice things, Lyndsey also makes a whole load of amazing items). I also did a little interview about my illustration work.

Now I need to work on my balcony garden...

2 comments:

Peas and Needles said...

Ah nice one Deb!!!1 Love the illustration!

Lyndsey said...

Hi Debbie,
thank you for such a sweet post and for creating such a beautiful illustration!

See you soon x