Thursday 12 February 2009

art junky

On sunday a few of us from our MA course took part in the 3rd Art Junky indoor market at the Phoenix Gallery, Brighton. The day was a great success and we had a lot of fun. There were even more stalls than last year with some beautiful work (some of which I couldn't resist buying), and lots of tea and cake.

I sold quite a lot of bits (incuding some pigeons!) and am planning to add some of my leftover stock to my etsy shop over the coming weeks.

Here are some pictures from the day (courtesy of yumi):




And some links to my fellow stallholders' websites:

yumi



audrey



naomi



fiona



If any of you folks know of any other similar events coming up in the uk/local area then do let me know and I'll make sure to post up some pictures of my purchases soon!
x

No comments: