Monday 16 February 2009

show and tell

As promised here are some pictures of the lovely things I picked up at the art junky fair last week:


Isn't this jigsaw puzzle lovely? I'd call it a dogsaw rather than a jigsaw though. It cost me £1 and kept me entertained for 2 evenings last week. What more can you ask for?

I also bought this rather sweet arctic hare:


Made by Kaye Blegvad from the Illustrators Elbow collective, a group currently studying on the BA Illlustration course at Brighton uni.
They are a talented bunch so do check them out!

3 comments:

edward and lilly said...

It's been so long since I've done a puzzle, I bet it was relaxing (and satisfying).

d e b b i e said...

oh yes, it certainly was!
and now I don't want to pack it away...

Unknown said...

ha! you going to frame it?