This last few days I have:
• Finished my mum's blanket.
• Made many cheese straws and eaten
• Cried in too many places: in pubs, in cafes, in cars, on peoples shoulders, in front of the man who came to fix the boiler. It really must stop soon.
...or maybe I can find a career that utilizes this newly found skill?
• Walked and cycled and swam and walked and cycled and walked some more (and still found myself waking at 6am).
• Welcomed a cat into my home, and let him leave again (that last bit was hard).
• Made a plan. A plan to stick to.
Now my head feels like my desk looks - a bit messy and mostly empty.
Hopefully next week will be different.