Tuesday 22 June 2010

west pier wheelers


We did it! With 54 miles under our belt, all team members made it to the finish line of the London to Brighton with big smiles on our faces.
It was a long day, but OH SO GREAT!

Tiffany did me proud, my hot'n'wild cycling shorts kept me comfortable, and most surprisingly I have not had any post-cycling leg ache. And I only walked up one hill (you can probably guess which one if you look at the map above).

I couldn't have asked for a better day. Great countryside, great snacks, great team! And now I have two medals to wear with pride - just call me Kelly Holmes.

No, actually, please don't.

3 comments:

claire platt said...

woo! well done! that is a big distance!

littlemithi said...

Wayhey! Well done you!

Hayley said...

Well done! A wonderful day isnt it :D x