Thursday, 24 February 2011
let's all go to gozo
A very lovely time was had in Malta.
• A very rocky ferry ride.
• Feasting on Maltese bread, seafood & rabbit.
• Spinning on the sand.
• Walks along cliffs and past prickly pears and orange trees.
• Group naps.
• Our very helpful tour guide and holiday planner, Daniel.
• Our knight in shining armour, David.
• Dancing around the swimming pool and dipping our feet in the sea.
• Beat the best & the aeroplane game.
• Dining at (possibly) the worst restaurant in the world. Oh well. I suppose you can't win all the time.
A super break - Żminijiet tajba!
And, only 3 more days at work and it's another holiday for me. Jolly good.