Thursday 7 August 2008

this is...my turn

I've been asked by angela if I would like to post the topic for 'This is' this week.
So last night I had a ponder about what I could choose and I've opted for:

this is... a work in progress

I love looking at pictures of what people are creating, and looking at the different stages in the making process, so please share your photos/drawings/etc.

How exciting - I'll make sure to post my entry by the end of the week! And you can check out more entries over here:



x
ps. I hope this topic hasn't been chosen before as I haven't been playing very long

10 comments:

Katie said...

oooh great theme!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great theme - perfect for me right now, I have some work in progress :) I haven't been playing very long either, so I'm not sure if it's been done or not but I think it would definately be a recycable kinda theme ;)

Bird Bath said...

I like it!! I'm sure we all have at least one work in progress ;)

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

That's a great topic! Mmm.. I have many works in progress - I seem to start more than I finish :)

Camilla said...

oooh good one- and lucky you for being picked!

Angela said...

Good Theme! I'm looking forward to Sunday.

Thank you for posting our theme for the week : )

Angela x

Lisa [strickerin] said...

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for a great theme. I have been working on something special that I have been planning on posting so this works out perfectly.

Looking forward to seeing everyones posts.

d e b b i e said...

Oh, I'm glad to hear that the topic is a hit!
Thanks for all the comments and I look forward to seeing your posts on sunday.
x

Anonymous said...

thanks for the great theme -- this is my first week playing along so I breathed a sigh of relief that it was something so perfect for me to do this week!! The only trouble was deciding WHICH work in progress to photograph!

Anonymous said...

Great one! Thanks, I'm needing to get back to the This is... meme and this is a great idea! Looking forward to seeing everyone's wips!