Monday, 3 January 2011
11 things for 2011
2010 was a grand year. There were definitely more highs than lows.
And I did pretty well on my new years resolutions too.
So here are some more for this year:
• Challenge myself - Last year it was the London to Brighton. This year maybe paragliding...
• Make an item of clothing.
• Go swimming more often.
• Read more books and knit (a little) less.
• Draw more. I'm going to aim to illustrate at least one shopping list a week from now on.
• Have dim sum.
• Eat lobster.
• Visit new places (Malta & Berlin to begin...)
• Take a packed lunch to work at least twice a week.
• Make and bash a piñata. I now have a kit, thanks to Yumi.
• FONDUE!!! (This is an old old old resolution that must be completed).